Well I'm late on posting again. Our baby boy was 9 months old on Friday, October 9th. He is growing up so fast. He absolutely loves his walker and flys around the house in it. He keeps his Nanny on her toes as well. He loves for you just to let him crawl around the house too. He loves to explore new things and loves any toy that makes lots of noise. He says Da da da da da all day long w/ the occasional Mom mom mom and/or Na na na. He has a new laugh that sounds something like woody wood pecker. We absolutely love it and it is hilarious. We no longer use a bath seat Hayden loves to get on his belly in the tub and crawl and splash around, he especially loves to splash Momma. Gosh, time just flies by. I can remember being scared to even put him in the tub. Well here are a few of his latest photos.
Hayden almost has as much camo as Daddy does.
2 comments:
I love the camo!
Me, too! : )
Post a Comment