Last week was Senior Follies and Carey and I got to watch Kayla and Holly perform. Both of them did great!!! They were both in the Yellow Submarine skit, which was hilarious. I was upset my Mother's Day gift (my new video camera) hadn't came in b/c I really wanted to record them. I was able to get a couple of pictures but they are not the best. Kayla also sang "The Climb" by Miley Cyrus but I must say Kayla's version was much better than Miley's. She brought tears to my eyes. I was so stinkin proud of her. She is soooo talented and I love her more like a little sister than my cousin. Hayden loves her too.
Kayla Ann singing her heart out.
Hayden with Kayla.
Hayden at work w/ Momma one afternoon. We were not real busy so I turned Veggie Tales on the computer for him. He really seemed to like it.
From left to right starting at the bottom: Me, Monica, Julie, (top) Amber, Tina, Jema, Shelley and Dana.
From left to right starting at the bottom: Blake, Carey, Benjie, Seth, (top) Joseph, Brandon, Tony and Michael.
Carey and I had a couples night out Friday night w/ our Sunday School class. We went out to eat and then went bowling. We had such a good time. We really have a great group of friends w/ our Sunday School class.
Hayden's friend Holly kept him Friday night while Momma and Daddy had their date. When we got home Hayden was fast asleep in Holly's arms. He was out but still looked soooo sweet.
2 comments:
You need to frame the picture of Hayden on your desk & put it in your office. That is SO adorable!
I'm glad he got a good report at the doctor.
Ohh that picture is already framed at the house and is my desk top background!!! Right now it is my favorite of him. It really shows his cute personaility.
Post a Comment