Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

The Saturday before Mother's Day Hayden was 4months old. He has started to roll over some but it really seems to be at night. I know that's kind of funny but he has woke himself up twice already by rolling over at night. He really has started to get more active and he is a little chatter box (ummm wonder where he got that from LOL).

Hayden was dedicated at church on Mother's Day. It was so special for Carey and I. We knew when we first found out that we were pregnant that Hayden was our gift from God and that we would bring him up in the ways of the Lord. He did so good too. He fell asleep at first but woke up later. Here are some pictures from his dedication.

Two proud Daddy's holding their boys.

Momma and Daddy waiting to get their roses. Each rose symbolized something special. The red rose for the father's symbolized the blood line that the father passes to his child and also Jesus's blood shed for all. The white rose for the mother's symbolized purity and the rose buds were for the children symbolizing the future to come.

One proud Daddy and his precious baby boy.








After church we went to the Landmark to visit Granny at the Mother's Day reception. She was upset with me b/c I didn't have any socks on is feet. She is soooo funny.



Papa getting some loving from Hayden.


After we left the Landmark we went to visit Mamaw.


I am so lucky that God chose me to be Hayden's mom. I love him so much and love every minute that we are together.

1 comment:

Tina said...

You have such a precious family! I am so happy for you!