I'm sooo mad at my self because I left my memory card in my computer at work and our baby boy has taken some major steps this evening. My mom got some pictures on her phone so I will try to post them soon. He has been taking little two steps here and there but this afternoon he took 3 steps to his Nanny. Then this evening while visiting Yah Yah he took 4 steps to her then back to momma. THEN....... while playing with momma and Yah Yah he took about 7 to 8 steps all by himself!!!!!!!!!!!! Needless to say we screamed once he was done then in true Hayden fashion he turned around and grinned with all 4 teeth and giggled and clapped for himself. Since then he has been going back and forth between Paw Rick, Yah Yah and Momma. Daddy is unfortunately at work tonight but Momma has called and given him the good news. We are so proud of our little man.
Okay, I have added the one and only picture from that crazy night. It's a little blurry but beggers can't be choosers. Enjoy....
1 comment:
Yea!!! Way to go, Hayden! We are so proud of you!
Love you,
Tina and Knox
Post a Comment