Hayden turned 10 months old yesterday. I really can't believe that we are preparing for his first Thanksgiving, first Christmas and the big 1st birthday is right around the corner.
Our little guy never ceases to amaze us. He now jabbers all the time. We have conversations quite often and he loves it. He is trying his best to walk. He just hasn't quite got the courage to let go with both hands when he takes his steps. He loves to pull up on the side of the tub when I'm running his bath water and he sometimes will try his best to crawl in on his own but he just can't get them little legs high enough. He is a speed demon at crawling and he usually goes for things that he is not suppose to touch i.e. the electrical outlets are fascinating. We are getting covers for those. He is even faster when he is in the walker and he loves to chase you in it too.
I have bought him the Gerber Biter Biscuits and he loves them and they are horribly messy so he usually only gets one a day. He also likes the little yogurt bites too. He still really does care for the sippy cup, he would just rather bang it around and bite on it but if somebody has a water bottle he loves to take drinks from those.
I don't have a lot of pictures since Halloween but here are some of Hayden enjoying a biter biscuit:
Wow Mom these things are great!!!!
I can eat them all by myself.
But there is something sticky on my hand.
No comments:
Post a Comment