Hayden Bruce turned 7 months old Sunday. Man how time flies. He sits up all by himself and does not like to be tilted back at all. He is a big boy and wants to be treated that way. I have had to retire the little swing we have b/c Hayden has learned to sit up in it and I'm terrified he will flip it over. He loves to sit in Carey's recliner and Carey is ready to find him his own. LOL. He is soooo full of energy and is very vocal which I love. He has also been showing his momma's temper which may not be a good thing. We have introduced a sippy cup to him and he hasn't quite got the concept down yet but he knows it makes a lot of noise if you bang it on the table. He has just about grown out of the Bumbo seat. He can push his self over with one foot and he just about falls out, which has just about given me a heart attack. He is so interested in what is going on around him. Carey and I love him dearly and are so blessed to be his parents.
Since we have more hair now it takes a little longer and a little more drying to get Hayden's hair dry and occasionally he looks like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment