Hayden turned 2 months old on Monday, March 9th. It doesn't seem like it has been that long since we brought him home from the hospital. Here are a two pictures of him on his 2 mnth birthday.
He went for his 2mnth check up and shots on Wednesday, March 11th and we got a great report. He is now 10.5lbs and 22.5 inches long. The dr. was very impressed with how alert and active he is. Hayden was having a good time looking at new scenery until the nurse came in and gave him 3 shots. I have never felt sooo awful in all my life. When I laid him back down to get his cloths on I saw little tears in his eyes for the first time. At that moment I began to cry with him. It just broke my heart to see him cry like that and be able to do nothing but hold him and kiss him. He had a rough day Wednesday but he is doing much better now.
Hayden will be making his church debut this coming Sunday and Carey and I are thrilled to be going back to church.
No comments:
Post a Comment